Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Quentin Dunbar to Da U

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quentin Dunbar to Da U

    Screw you buddy--long & hard. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] As a guy I know said--he was just trying to celebrate Festivus early--get his two-for-one airing of grievances/Festivus pole traditions.

    He'd look better in UT county issue blaze orange if he keeps that stuff up ya know...kid's a helluva WR aside from this incident though--I'd love to have his name on a LOI come 2010.

    That was one crazy brawl. I saw more pictures from it than what Palm Beach Post has on their site--that thing got crazy in a hurry. All the Pahokee boys have a chip on their shoulder because they hate the moniker of being the "best small school in the country", and feel like they don't get the respect they deserve against the likes of Northwestern, Booker T Washington, Deerfield Beach, Glades Central, and other larger schools in Florida. They didn't like losing the game, and it's also pretty likely the boys from BTW were letting them know they just beat them celebrating and all...and that led to a brawl.

    That could have turned out a lot worse than what it did. And likely--you won't see any actual game suspensions--but Nike will probably keep them out of 7-on-7 tournaments & other events that they sponsor for a while.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quentin Dunbar to Da U

    excuse me if i dont get too excited about a kid who still has plenty of time left in HS before he even thinks about college
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quentin Dunbar to Da U

    I just thought it was funny and wanted to poke at a couple of you. Cane he didn't actually use the pole as a weapon, so UT won't be offering, that is unless he follows through with it in the next 2 years. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •